Salon & Spa Policies
New Client information
Welcome and thank you for choosing Venus Allure Salon and Spa! Below you will find information regarding Payment Options, Cancellations, and our Salon Guarantee.
- We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen personal property that is brought into the salon.
- Salons are not safe for children. Children are only allowed on the salon floor if they are receiving a service or supervised at all times.
- If you have a spa appointment, please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment to allow time to complete the spa consultation form and changing.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us immediately. We require 24 hours notice if you are unable to fulfill your appointment. Missed appointments or those cancelled with less than 24 hours are subject to the full service fee.
- Lash and hair extension appointments require a 3-day minimum cancellation notice and a deposit equal to 50% of service fee. Appointments cancelled within 72 hours are subject to a non-refundable of deposit fee.
- At Venus Allure Salon and Spa, we guarantee all of our services. If for any reason you are unhappy with your service and/or did not receive what you requested, please inform us within 7 days from the original service date for a redo. Any redo requests made after 7 days from the original service date will be under the discretion of management approval.
- Please allow us to style your hair after cutting and/or coloring services because results are most accurately evaluated on dry, smooth, correctly finished hair. If you leave the salon before the styling service is performed, you are relinquishing your rights to a redo service.
- Redo requests, exchange, and refunds will be under the discretion of management approval.
Products may be exchanged for other products or returned for in-store credit only. Venus Allure will not issue refunds for returned products. Returned products may be subject to a $3.00 re-stocking fee.